<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Blog Anniversary 

Exactly a year ago, I started writing Zoo Station, not expecting it to last beyond a few initial weeks of enthusiasm. Instead here we are -- 365 days and 630-odd posts later, Zoo Station is alive, kicking and well. For this, I have to thank everyone whose feedback, pointers/links and comments gave me the incentive to keep at it, Rajesh for providing me the push to start blogging, and various guest bloggers (especially Jaideep) who have added to the diversity of opinion on here. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I am probably going to set up Zoo Station with many more guest bloggers in the next couple of months.

In the meanwhile, I am now optimistic enough to believe this blog will actually last another year. I hope you enjoy reading ZS at least as much as I enjoy blogging it.