<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Guest blogging redux 

Some time back, I had suggested that it might be a good idea to introduce guest posts. In fact, I had started blogging a few guest posts by regular readers. Instead, I have been thinking in terms of inviting some of my good friends to start writing on Zoo Station as well -- more along the lines of a team blog than just the odd guest post. Though I will continue to make the majority of posts, others can chip in from time-to-time. Not only would this diversify content, but it would also prevent long absences from blogging (like in the past couple weeks) when I am very busy. Someone else could do the blogging in my absence rather than ZS becoming orphaned. I am discussing the idea with a friend and hopefully we will see some blogging from him soon.