<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A second birthday for Zoo Station 

Well, it's been two years since this blog was born. Quite unbelievable really, since I really did not think it would last 6 months, leave alone 2 years. I just figured I would blog as long as I could, and then ZS would go the way of many an orphaned blog. Instead, we now have a fairly readable blog, 8 writers and an increasing readership. I have personally made some great connections and met some very interesting people via this blog.

Obviously, thanks go out to the rest of the team at ZS, who have played a big role in expanding ZS's readership and also the range of issues being discussed. Thanks also to all of you out there who take the time to read this blog, comment on it, link to it etc. Your comments and participation have made it so much more fun to blog on here. To the large majority of non-commenters among regular readers, why not join the fray? :)

I don't know if ZS will survive to celebrate its 3rd birthday. We'll just have it play it by ear, won't we? In any case, thanks folks, for reading.