<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Google Outdoes Itself Overdoes It! 

First, some of my buddies pointed me to Google Maps' poker-faced directions from New York to London (or any other place across the Atlantic Ocean, for that matter). If you haven't got the joke yet, look at Step 23 in the directions. Now it seemed like Google was determined to take this stuff over the top. Today, I happened to be on their home-page, which I typically avoid thanks to Firefox's in-built search. I noticed they had begun to advertise Google TiSP, Google's free, in-home, wireless broadband service. I was intrigued enough to try and understand it better, and boy, you can't stop laughing once you start reading the crap they have put on there.

And then I realized what day it was. I had been had!

PS: AC points out that Google also introduced Gmail Paper (made out of 96% post-consumer organic soybean sputum, no less) for mass consumption yesterday.